CINOP Global believes that every individual has unique talents and has the absolute right to proper education. At school, at home, seeking a job, or at work: for us, learning does not stop after initial education. Every day people may develop their skills, be it in a formal, non-formal or informal manner.
It is our mission to contribute to lifelong learning and to work with a joint goal in mind: enabling people to develop their practical and technical skills and help strengthening Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) worldwide.
CINOP Global has supported the innovation of TVET in countries in Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, both within and outside the formal educational system, including learning-on-the-job through the apprenticeship system, as well as the Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL).
Support, address, strengthen and stimulate
• With our capabilities, we support local policy making and strategy development by creating the right conditions and environment to bring TVET to the next phase.
• We address possible inefficiencies of the present TVET system, inadequate training programs and/or shortages in quality assurance and management information.
• We are here to strengthen the institutional capacity by staff development programs for policy makers, as well as training for TVET experts, trainers, supporting staff and researchers.
We are proud to stimulate the development of new educational systems with continuous training and re-training, in close co-operation with all stakeholders involved.
What we do
CINOP Global seeks to apply the best methods, instruments, knowledge and practices available to countries in transition, as well as to developing countries.
Our activities focus on the following subjects/themes:
• Developing national qualification structures (TVET development)
• Institutional capacity building, including management training
• Business management in education
• Blended learning programs, design and implementation
• Training of Trainers programs (ToT)
• Curriculum review and development of new curricula
• Career guidance, workforce development, labour mobility
Our projects range from support in capacity building at the Schools of Hygiene in Ghana, to implementing female Colleges of Excellence in Saudi Arabia, to support in Quality Management in the initial training of nurses and midwifery in Benin.
We do it together
To get the finest results out of every project, we work in close collaboration with the best local universities (of Applied Sciences), VET institutions, training providers, consultancy agencies, research institutes and knowledge centers.
In our style of working, partnership is key. Only customized solutions will be an answer to the issues of our clients. We pay great attention to social inclusion and participation of all stakeholders. Additionally, our project managers will frequently meet you face-to-face and do on-site visits.